No. of Participants:
Maximum 4 and minimum 2 participants per team
Event Description :
- Participants have to plan a road network according to given specified area and to prepare Prototype (Model) for same.
- All the materials will be provided by organization no outside materials are allowed in event.
- One has to complete task in given time.
- A1 size sheet(white).
- A1 size butter paper.
- Thermocol sheet A1 size.
- Water colour.
- Model clay box.
- Empty water bottle.
- Team should be consisting of maximum 4 players and minimum 2 players.
- Students from different institutes can form a team for the event.
- Student should carry the valid college identity cards of their respective institute at the time of reporting.
- Switching of team members during the on-going event will not be allowed.
- Use of any kind of help from Google is strictly prohibited.
- Once coordinator verify the model teams are not allowed to do any change in model.
Round 1: (Qualifying Round):
- One has to do road planning as per the given data. After completion of round 1, selected teams will get chance to perform in round 2.
- Selected participants from Round 1 get chance to modify the plan with technical criteria and little traffic congestion.
- Selected Participants from round 2 need to prepare a model based on their plan which must consider transit system.
Evaluation Criteria :
- Judging will be done on skill of Transportation planning and creativity of solution.
- Model should satisfy criteria of IRC for planning and designing of road network.
- Maximum accessibility and minimum congestion is expected in the model.
- Material use, wastage and aesthetic view will be consider at the time of judgment.
- Modification should be as cheaper as possible in terms of budget.