- February 16/17, 2018
- classroom no.3 and 4(main building)
“Innovation is possible...!!”
- Round 1: 11:00 - 12:00 , February 17
Event Details :
- This event involves solution to be given by participants on real life events/problems taking place in daily life.
- The event will be held in 2 rounds (number of rounds may change as per number of entries).
- Event type: Individual or Dual
- This event is GTU based and is a “Zonal Event”.
Round 1 :
- Participants will have to provide solutions based on block diagram or design.
- Proposed solution will be approved by experts after feasibility check
- This round will be conducted with an “easy” difficulty level, it includes general problems faced by laymen.
Round 2 :
- This round will be held for the participants who passed the Round 1 and will be having higher difficulty level and will include technical problems.
- The way in which Round 2 will be held is similar to Round 1 and the judging criteria is the same as mentioned above.
- Cell phones or any communicating devices are prohibited
- No books/reference texts related to contexts of event are not allowed.
- If a team is found with any of the prohibited items or practicing any unfair means will be disqualified.
- New rules may get imposed as per the circumstances during the day of event.
"Top 5 or Top 3 will be Qualified for the central level TechFest organised by GTU."