The Challenger Circuit TC2
No. of Participants:
Maximum 2 and minimum 3 participants per team (50 Teams Max)
This event is combination of both Fun and basic technical skills. The event is to test the knowledge and applicative skills of an electrical student. There will be different types of technical and fun activities such as Electrical Housie, Circuit solving with maze round and Circuit Making with Treasure Hunt.
- Team should be consisting of maximum 2 players and minimum 3 players.
- Students from different institutes can form a team for the event.
- Student should carry the valid college identity cards of their respective institute at the time of reporting.
- Switching of team members during the on-going event will not be allowed.
- Use of any kind of help from Google is strictly prohibited.
- In case of any type of misbehaviour team will be disqualified on the spot.
- In any case, the judge’s decision will be final and binding to all.
Round 1 (Electrical Housie):
- This round will be an elimination round called Electrical Housie. Participants have to get their full housie to pass this round.
Round 2 (Circuit Solving):
- In this round teams have to find the correct path in a maze by solving given circuits.
Round 3 (Pull out Test):
- In this round riddle will be given. In all clues there will be some circuit parts. After finding all circuit parts they have to make circuit using breadboard, in which circuit diagram will be given. It’s all like Treasure hunt.
- Round 1: You will be judged on the basis of the total time to get full Housie.
- Round 2: Again here you will be judged on the time taken basis so the one who completes the maze in minimum time will be eligible for the next round. In this 6 minutes will be given per team.
- Round 3: After completing Treasure Hunt, the team who make 1 st circuit will be winner. In case of partial completion of task judge’s decision will be final.
- Any one faculty from the Host Institute.