No. of Participants:
Maximum 6 and minimum 3 participants per team (30 Teams Max)
Event Description :
- Design and make a wireless remote controlled flying platform to complete obstacle course without crash in minimum time. Consisting of loops, bends, underpass, overpass and secret paths placed in random sequence along an aerial track ending to a balloon testing pilot and drone maneuverability skills.
- Team should consist of maximum 6 players and minimum 3 players.
- Students from different institutes can form a team for the event.
- Student should carry the valid college identity cards of their respective institute at the time of reporting.
- One participant cannot be a part of two teams.
- Each team is allowed to have only one drone for every round.
- Switching of team members during the on-going event will not be allowed.
- The drone has to be kept on the start zone in the starting itself.
- The timer will start from the moment the countdown finish.
- The timer will stop only when the drone finally comes to finish zone.
- Each team will be given three runs and the better of the three will be considered for the calculation of points.
- The drone must be land at desired position to get maximum points and if it fails then certain points will be deducted.
- In any case, the judge’s decision will be final and binding to all.
- Drone should fit into the dimension box of 500mm x 500mm x 300mm
- Pre-built frame can be used.
- No restriction on material used in making the drone except propeller should be non-metallic
- Drone should be powered/propelled by non- hydrocarbon engine.
- Teams can bring not only Drones but other flying machines as mentioned Zeppelin.
- Co- axial chopper, Tail rotor chopper, Quadrotor, Hexapod, Tripod and Octacopter.
- Testification of your knowledge about your drone and basics of quadcopter and a bit of flying and controlling.
- Participants has to pass the drone through zigzag ropes, burst the balloon and spot landing.
- Participants will have to complete whole arena in minimum time.
- Teams will be judged based on Scoring, Design, Construction, Technology and Implementation.
- Scoring of mentioned path will be:
Score = time taken + panelty (Added in seconds)
- Any one faculty from the host institute.