No. of Participants:
Maximum 3 and minimum 2 participants per team (40 Teams Max)
- Many innovations have been made to the world through the years. In the course of human history, these changes have played a great role in affecting the life of man in a given time period. In the era of energy crises, the use of renewable energy is in boom. Solar Splash is an event which focuses on technical aspects in designing a solar car and racing them on thrilling tracks.
- Participants needs to design a solar car to overcome the difficulties in the track and game which will be played in the final round.
- Solar car should fit in the box of dimensions 160mm x 120mmx 150mm (l x b x h).
- Readymade or Toy car is not allowed.
- Solar car should be controlled through wired or wireless remote.
- Batteries are not allowed.
- Teams will be judged based on design and implementation.
- Points = time taken + penalty time.
- Solar Panel will be provided from institute. (Maximum 3 each of 12 volt, 0.3A)
- In any case, the judge’s decision will be final and binding to all.
- Solar operated car.
- Solar panel.