- February 16/17, 2018
- Class Room :- 13,14,15 Lab No.:- F3,F4 and F8
“ Faster you code, Quicker you are done..!! ”
- Round 1,2,3,4: 02:00 - 03:00 , February 16
- Relay Coding would be a team event and will take place in 5 rounds. The first round would be quiz-solving round, in which the team members will brianstorm to crack the answers of the questions and obtain a part of the password.
- In next round, there will be an off screen coding challenge and only member will be allowed to program.
- After a specific time the next member of the same team would take over the code and start working on it with screen on, but without compiling.
- In the 4th round, the third member would have to debug the code and try to compile it successfully. the problems.
- The last round will involve the usage of the quiz answer and the output of the code altogether, to decode the correct login password for that system.
- The duration of the contest is 35 minutes (Round 1: 5 minutes, Round 2: 10 minutes,Round 3: 10 minutes, Round 4: 5 minutes, Round 5: 5 mins).
- 4 members are mandatory and so is each one’s presence at every level.
- The task has to be performed within the criteria that is specified.
- Misbehavior or violence of any sort will lead to direct elimination of that group.
- Please comply with all the instructions from the organizers.