Poster Presentation | Pharmacy | A'19;
Event Description :
- Participants have to make poster by selecting any of the current pharmaceutical
topic. Through poster presentation it is possible to reach a broader audience.
Generally posters include both textual and graphical elements.
- It will help to gain and share knowledge regarding current advancement in the pharmaceutical area and new publications of Pharma world.
- It is a good way to enhance the creativity and clarity of one’s ideas.
- Participants can enhance their presentation skills.
- There should be 3 participants at max are allowed per poster.
- The area provided for poster presentation should not be more than 0.95 m wide X 1.2 m height.
- The title of the poster should cover full width of the poster.
- The title should be brief informative and written in bold letter.
- The names of the author address should be written below the title in small letters but presenting author must be present.
- The size of the letter should be such that a viewer can read it from 2 m distance.
- The message should be clear, understandable and self-explanatory.
- The participant should remain present at the place allotted to them throughout the display period.