No. of Participants:
30 Team (2 participant per team)
Participants have to present their idea in front of judges.
Idea will be judge on the basis of creativity, innovativeness, user friendliness and the way they propose their idea.
- A team consist of 2 members.
- Each team has to work on the same topic for all three rounds.
- Student should carry the valid college identity cards of their respective institute at the time of reporting.
- Each team will get 5 minutes for presentation of their idea in the first round.
- The participants should be present with the presentation before round 1. No extra time will be provided during the round.
- Only a single chance will be given for presentation of idea, and no extra time will be provided, so the participants should not indulge in discussion about granting of extra time.
- Digital Marketing being an important aspect of the event so it would be beneficial for participants to know about the same.
- Designing prototype will be the final round, and should be finished in the time allotted for the same, the platform to be used to create the prototype will be provided during the final round.
- Violation of any of the rules will result in immediate disqualification.
- No points will be given to absent teams.
- In all cases, the judge’s decision will be final and binding.
- The organizers reserve the right to change any or all of the rules as they deem fit. Changes in rules, if any, will be highlighted on the website.
- Judging will be done by faculty coordinators.
- It will be based on innovativeness the idea, presentation, digital marketing strategy and how prototype design.
- The time will also be a major factor in case the tie occurs in the point system.
- Final Decision will be taken by the event head and acceptable in any cases.
- The decision of the faculty coordinator will be final and the rules may vary for the successful complication of the event.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all participants
Round 1: PRESENT YOUR IDEA (Qualifying Round)
(Day 1, 3 Hours, 30 Teams)
2 Batches: 30 Teams, 1.5 Hour Each
- The participating team has to present their innovative idea to the judges. Each team will be
given exactly five minutes for presentation. They should be ready with the presentation before
The top scorers will be qualified for the second round. The number of qualified teams will be judged by their innovativeness, creativity, user friendliness of the idea.
Round 2: DIGITAL MARKETING
(Day 1, 2 Hours, 20 Teams)
1 Batch: 20 Teams, 1.5 Hour
- Each team will be given exactly five minutes for presentation. They should be ready with the presentation before hand. Judging will be based on their marketing strategy.
Round 3: PROTOTYPE BUILDING (FINAL)
(Day 2, 2 Hour, 10 Teams)
1 Batch: 10 Teams, 2 Hours
- The participating teams have to prepare prototype in the given time and on the platform specified.