Laser Warfare 3.0
No. of Participants:
Team (3 participants) (80 Teams Max)
In Laser Warfare you will compete against another team through glowing pillars, arches, passageways and blasting bombs in a black light, fog-filled, heart-pounding, music-filled adventure. Your gear includes a light-sensitive vest and your laser weapon.
- In this round, each team must protect themselves from getting targeted in given time. The team which manages to save more life would be declared as winner of the round. The team which defeats opponent by taking least time would get direct entry for the finals. Each round would be of 2 minutes.
- In the span of given time, the team which manages to find the hidden treasures by losing the minimum lifelines scores the highest point and would be qualifying for next round. 5 teams would be selected to final round.
- With the highest level of difficulty, the third round is all about blasting bomb for TERRORIST team and defusing it for COUNTER-TERRORIST team.
- Any one Industry Expert with minimum 10 years of experience in the relevant discipline
- Any one Academic Expert with minimum 10 years of experience in relevant discipline
- Any one faculty from any other GTU affiliated college in the same zone
- Any one faculty from the Host Institute