No. of Participants:
2 – 4 (120 max team)
Inspired by real life incident, junkyard wars will test your ability to make use of every resource available in an optimized manner under the given time constraint. The participants will have to apply innovative ideas and feasible solutions of a given real life problems to design the mechanism from the given scrap and have to complete the task in required time limit. All that you need is some jugaad from kabaad! So put on your hats of imagination, get ready to dirty your hands and let the battle of creative minds begin!!
- No certificates will be given to the participants if they do not appear in ROUND 1.
- Any team which is not ready at the time specified will be disqualified from the competition automatically.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding in any circumstance.Arguments on their decision won’t be entertained and may lead to disqualification.
- The teams must adhere to the spirit of healthy competition. The coordinators reserve the right to disqualify any team for their misbehavior.
- The number of rounds and their contents are liable to change before the event and the change will be informed to all who register.
- The task has to be completed in given time itself otherwise the team will be disqualified.
- Interaction with other team during event is not allowed.
Round 1(Technical Quiz):
- It will be an elimination round. It includes the "TECHNICAL QUIZ ", Quiz will be
conducted on the basis of subjects which are common Engineering syllabus or common
Note:- All teams should be Present at the time given for the 1st round, no argument will be considered.
Round 2(To make a hand operated air pump):
- It will involve some task from scrap sourced from a junkyard laden .The team have to complete the task within the given time and also in minimum possible time. Also the Aesthetic of Created Model.
Round 3(To make a vacuum cleaner):
- It will involve some task from scrap sourced from a junkyard laden .The team have to complete the task within the given time.
Round 4(To make a water jet car):
- Finals involve manufacturing a car from scrap sourced from a junkyard laden. The team have to complete the task within the given time.
- Task completion and time taken for it
- Aesthetic of created model.
- Negative marking consideration if
1. Hint provided
2. Extra material provided
- Decision made by the event head will be final and acceptable in any cases.
- The decision of the coordinator will be final and the rules may vary for the successful completion of the event.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.