No. of Participants:
3 (180 max team)
“WATER is a non-conventional source of energy”, keeping this in mind, we present 'HYRAULIC ARM’, a mechanism which transfers a plastic balls as well as transfer water without the use of conventional sources. It helps reduce pollution and makes our environment greener.
- The team of maximum of 3 members.
- Use of batteries, electrical motors, springs, compressor and pressurized cylinders is prohibited.
- The fluid used inside the syringes should be water only. Mixing of salts or oils in water is prohibited.
- There is no restriction in the number of degrees of freedom used in arm.
- The control of the machine should be only be done by syringes. A maximum of two people are allowed to control the machine.
- All the joints of the arm must be operated by manually.
- In case of any discrepancy, decision of the judges shall be treated as final and binding on all.
Syringes, Straws/Tubes, Wood (card board), Metallic frames, Rubber bands, cycle spokes, screws, nuts and bio-degradable waste.
- Participants have to solve the questions given to them and have to do given tasks relevant to questions. As per the answers participants have to lift the balls present in the arena and place them in a vessel which is placed at the middle of arena.
- The task provided to the participants is to pick the sponge from Arena and placed it in a water contained vessel and to absorb water from that vessel then transfer it to another container by squeezing the ball. They have to fill maximum quantity of the water in another vessel.
- Decision made by the event head will be final and acceptable in any cases.
- The decision of the coordinator will be final and the rules may vary for the successful complication of the event.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.
- Time taken to complete the given task.
- Extra points would be awarded for any team who attempt to make the arm eco-friendly and finish the task within minimum time.