No. of Participants:
Maximum 3 and minimum 4 participants per team (30 Teams Max)
Event Description :
- This event will provide a platform to all the participants to brainstorm all they have got concerning electrical machines and an opportunity to learn new concepts as well. In this, the participants will have to design an induction motor wherein they will also be asked to make a hardware for the same. All the materials required for making a functional hardware model will be provided to them by the institute itself.
- Round wise team elimination.
- Use of internet is prohibited.
- Any team that is not ready at the time specified, they will be disqualified immediately.
- In any case, the judge’s decision will be final and binding to all.
- There is no requirement of any material or equipment to get participated in this event.
- All you have to do is to clear the elimination round and design induction motor according to the design data and calculations.
- Team should be consisting of maximum 4 players and minimum 3 players.
- Students from different institutes can form a team for the event.
- Student should carry the valid college identity cards of their respective institute at the time of reporting.
- Switching of team members during the on-going event will not be allowed.
ROUND 1 (Quiz)
- This is an elimination round. In this the participants will have to face a quiz challenge based on concepts of electrical machines.
ROUND 2 (Designing Induction Motor)
- Participants will have to do all the pre-required calculations in context to the design of Induction Motor. Then onwards, they will have to make a functional hardware model based on those calculations.(All the materials required for the hardware will be provided by the institute.)
- Continuity of Winding
- Winding Quality
- % Slip
- Any one faculty from the host institute.