Design Your Dreams
No. of Participants:
45 Team (2 participant per team)
- Designing is all about imagination and creativity.
- This event is based on designing.
- Participants have to design logo using Photoshop in Windows OS. The participants have to make logos, t-shirts and posters but there will be different twists in the event.
- Maximum 45 teams are allowed.
- There will be 2 participants in each team.
- No change in the group members will be allowed once the registration is done.
- If one of the members is absent then the group will be disqualified.
- Participants should be present at the venue 10 minutes prior to the starting time mentioned.
- The participants, if found cheating by any means will be disqualified.
- For only Round 2 and Round 3, participants will be allowed to use pen or paper.
- The batch formation for the determined slots will be based on first come first serve basis.
- Internet surfing is not allowed in any rounds. If the participants are found internet surfing, they will be disqualified.
- Cell phones are strictly prohibited.
- Round 1 – The participants who make maximum number of logos in similar pattern will be qualified for next round.
- Round 2 – The participants who make innovative and creative t-shirts within given time limit will be qualified for third round.
- Round 3 – The participants who make innovative and creative poster on given themes in given time will be winners.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all participant
Round 1: (Day 1, 2 hours 15min, 90 participants (45 teams))
4 Batches: 11 Teams, 45 Minutes Per Batch
- In the initial round, there will be 10 logos on the screen. The participants will have to make exactly the same logos that have been given in time duration of 45 minutes. Points will be given based on perfection and maximum no. of logos.
Round 2: (Day 1, 1 hour, 20 participants (10 teams))
1 Batch: 10 Teams, 45 Minutes Per Batch
- In this round, participants have to follow protocols (rules) given to them and design T-shirt
Everyone will get different themes on which they have to design T-shirts using Photoshop. 45
minutes will be provided for completion of the task.
• T-shirt for women empowerment.
• T-shirt for vote for change.
Round 3: (Day 2, 2 hours, 10 participants (5 teams))
1 Batch: 5 Teams, 120 Minutes Per Batch
- In this round, participants will have to make live posters based on the theme given. Time
duration of 2 hours will be given to complete the task.
For e.g.:- Make live poster for following themes :-
• Save the earth.
• Water pollution
• No smoking