Decode,Recode and Encode
- February 16/17, 2018
- MI and Measurement Lab
“ Just Arduino it..!! ”
- Round 1: 11:00 - 01:00 , February 16
- Round 2: 02:00 - 04:00 , February 16
Event Details :
- Arduino IDE is an open source software used to write and upload programs to Arduino microcontroller (programming board).
- The participants will have to perform set of assigned tasks in given time in order to win.
- This event is a GTU sponsored event.
Round 1 : Decode
- Participants will have to debug the errors from the given codes and program and correct the entire code and compile it.
- Team which will complete the task in the given time will proceed to round 2.
Round 2 : Interface
- Participants will have to interface the given components with Arduino.
Rules & Regulations :
"Top 5 or Top 3 will be Qualified for the central level TechFest organised by GTU."