No. of Participants:
The event coordinator will provide logical or mathematical problems to the participants, and consequently they are required to write computer programs using programming languages i.e. C, C++ or Java. The participant can chose any language as per the capability. Evolution is based on number of problems solved and time spent for writing successful solutions. It will also include other factors such as quality of output produced, execution time, program size, etc.
- Maximum 120 participants are allowed.
- This is an individual event.
- The batch formation for the determined slots will be based on first come first serve basis.
- Participant has to present at the venue before 10 minutes.
- If participant is found in doing any kind of cheating then they will be disqualified.
- The violation of the event’s code and conduct by any participant in any manner will be disqualified.
- Round 1 – Based on the quality of output produced
- Round 2 – Based on the least time taken by the participant to complete all the 3 programs.
- Round 3 – Depend on the quality of output produced and the program size.
Round 1: (Day 1, 2 Hours, 120 Participants)
Batch Registration + Explanation Time: 5 minutes
Batch Coding Time: 15 minutes
- The round 1 have 10 basic programming definitions. Participant has to solve problems within 15 minutes. They can select any preferred language i.e. C, C++ or JAVA. The participant won’t be allowed to execute the program; the answers should be written in notepad itself. Event have 6 batches.
Round 2: (Day 1, 1.5 Hours, 60 Participants)
Batch Registration + Explanation Time: 10 minutes
Batch Coding Time: 30 minutes
- The round 2 have 3 batches between the qualified participants. The participant has to solve 3 given problems within 30 minutes. The participant will allow to execute their programs.
Round 3: (Day 2, 3 Hours, 20 Participants)
Batch Registration + Explanation Time: 20 minutes
Batch Coding Time: 3 hours
- The round 3 will be conducted between the qualified participants. The participant has to solve 2 real life problems within 3hrs and has to satisfy each and every possible case as per the mentioned sample case. The participants will be allowed to execute their programs.