No. of Participants:
Team (min 2 & max 3 participants) (50 max teams)
Debug the errors from the given code, re-program it and interface the component with Arduino.
- Basic Knowledge of Arduino is required.
- No books are allowed in the competition hall.
- If a team is found cheating, they will be immediately eliminated.
- Participants will have to debug the errors from the given codes and programs and then correct the entire code and compile it.
- Team which will complete the task in given time will proceed to round 2.
- Participants will have to interface the given components with Arduino based on the given code.
- Participants will have to debug the code and interface the circuit diagram with Arduino Uno.
- Any one Industry Expert with minimum 10 years of experience in the relevant discipline
- Any one Academic Expert with minimum 10 years of experience in relevant discipline
- Any one faculty from any other GTU affiliated college in the same zone
- Any one faculty from the Host Institute