No. of Participants:
Team (min 2 & max 3 participants)
Every group will be given circuits based on basic logical gates and the participants will be asked to solve it by glowing an LED i.e correct binary number will glow an LED.
- Participants will have to write the answers on a sheet of paper.
- Participants will have to solve LED puzzle on bread board.
- Elimination will be based on max correct answers found and puzzle.
- Qualifying teams will be given some clues and will have to find circuit diagram and components.
- Least time taken will be chosen first.
- The final teams who enter this round would be given the circuit diagrams and they will have to implement and show the outcome of the circuit.
- The options of the possible circuits of the given ICs will be provided.
- Any one Industry Expert with minimum 10 years of experience in the relevant discipline
- Any one Academic Expert with minimum 10 years of experience in relevant discipline
- Any one faculty from any other GTU affiliated college in the same zone
- Any one faculty from the Host Institute