No. of Participants:
1 (100 participants max)
This event is based on CAD software Modeling. CAD provides you the opportunity to test your skills in the field of design. CAD Modeling event is where you bring to light all your designing talent and knowledge about CAD software. It is down to visualize, comprehending and designing the impossible designs. So it is time to define yourself. Design of a 3-D mechanical model on the computer using Fusion 360/Solid works. Drafting 3D model and assembling it, likewise imparts skill and knowledge.
- Any team which is not ready at the time specified will be disqualified from the competition automatically.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding in any circumstance. Arguments on their decision won’t be entertained and may lead to disqualification.
- The Participant must adhere to the spirit of healthy competition. The coordinators reserve the right to disqualify any team indulging in misbehavior.
- The number of rounds and their contents are liable to change before the event and the change will be informed to all who register.
- The task has to be completed in given time itself otherwise the team will be disqualified.
- All rights are reserved with the coordinators. They may or may not disclose any information depending upon the information asked. They can change any rule at any time according to the situation.
- To get the GTU certificate you should be present in the first round of the event.
- Hint will be provided to the participant.
- Elimination Round, Simple object (Time based elimination).
- Survival Round, (Assembly).
- Route to finale (Simulation).
- Judging will be based on time of completion, dimensioning and simulation results.
- Aesthetic of created model.
- The decision of judge shall be considered as final.
- Judging will be done by event coordinators.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.