Battle Of Bots
No. of Participants:
Min 2- Max 4 member/team (80 Teams Max)
Event Description :
- Here is a platform for you to show your warrior attitude. This is not war of evil and God, but for the great techno-minds, who design the Robots. With the increasing popularity of Robotic Combat sports such as Robo-wars and Battle of Bots, many students think about building a fighting robot of their own. If you are crazy enough, then you can build your own fighting machine.
- Participants will be able to learn team coordination, technical knowledge about robot construction.
- Maximum Dimensions 70×70×70 cm
- Machine should be of minimum 15 kg and maximum 50 kg (Excluding weight of battery, adapter and remote control)
- Robot can be wired or wireless.
- Batteries used should be sealed, immobilized and electrolyte types.
- The electric voltage between any two points of machine should not exceed 24V.
- The wire should be minimum 5 meters long.
- The Robot will be inspected for safety before the event begins. If found to be unsafe for the participants/spectators, it will be discarded.
- All the required accessories have to be brought by the participants.
- The participants are not allowed to damage the track, or indulge in any argument with the coordinator, as this will lead to disqualification of their robot.
- Penalty will be given when robot moves out of arena.
- The wireless remote-control sets must be handed over to the event coordinator at the time of reporting, to avoid any illegal control of the Robot due to interference caused by the intentional or unintentional matching of radio frequencies of different participants.
- In case of wire entanglement, the timers will not be stopped and the race will be restarting from the previous checkpoint. In case any discrepancy, decision of the organizing panel will be considered absolute.
- The organizers reserve the right to change any or all of the rules as they deem fit. Changes in rules, if any, will be highlighted on the website.
- Violation of any of the rules will result in immediate disqualification.
- The maximum time limit for the Completion of Task inside the arena is 15 minutes.
- Teams that are not ready when called for turn will be considered to have declared a walkover, and will receive no points.
- In all cases, the judge’s decision will be final and binding.
- The operator of the Robot is not allowed to step in the arena.
- The dimension of arena is 3.5×3.5m (Institute can decide the dimension of the arena).
Round 1: Knockout Round
- Game time should be of maximum 10min.
- Knockout will be based on Points at the end.
- Game time should be of maximum 15min. Knockout will be based on Points at the end.
- Winning team qualifies to next round.
Round 3: FINAL ROUND
- Maximum time for the round will be 25min.
- The co-coordinators will explain detailed rules prior to the match.
- Event coordinators or higher authorities will do judging.
- It will be based on the damage & touchdown by a particular team as well as minus points (penalties) which will be decided later on.
- The time will also be a major factor in case the tie occurs in the point system. Decision made by the event head will be final and acceptable in any cases.
- The decision of the coordinator will be final and the rules may vary for the successful complication of the event.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.