- February 16/17, 2018
- Computer Lab: L3,L4,F3,F4
“ A Mint of Creativity. ”
- Round 1: 12:30 - 01:30 , February 16
- Round 2: 03:30 - 04:30 , February 16
- Round 3: 08:00 - 09:30 , February 17
- Round 4: 01:00 - 02:30 , February 17
- Software to be used: Notepad, Notepad++, DreamWeaver (Ver: MX 2004 or Higher).
- You will not get an Internet facility in this event.
- Use of external drives and hard copies is not allowed.
- Theme for design will be provided at the time of competition.
- Any number of individuals from one college.
- Existing templates cannot be used.
- In this round the Participants will be given MCQs based on the concepts of web designing. MCQs of the type such as “Fill in the Blanks”, “Joining Tables”, “True or False” will be there. 30% of the participants will be eliminated and the rest will be qualified for next round.
- In this round, you will be provided with one web page and participants have to create same web page which is given to them .Marks will be allocated depending on the participants performance and based on that they will be qualified for next round.
- Create a responsive OnePage web blog.
- The participant will be given a definition and they will to design a website. In the final round winners will be selected as per their Performance.
Rules are subject to last minute change. Contact corresponding coordinator(s) for further inquiries. Final decision lies in hands of coordinators and judges. Participants have to abide the decision in all cases.