Waste 2 Shreshtha
- Electronics & Communication
- February 16/17, 2018
- L1, L2 Labs in EC Department
“ Trash is not right place, understand your E-waste. ”
- Round 1: 11:00 - 12:30 , February 16
- Round 2: 02:30 - 03:30 , February 16
- Round 3: 01:00 - 02:30 , February 17
Round 1: Weeding Out
- Elimination round based on students capability to prove the given Electronics laws using Proteus software.
- The circuit simplicity and efficient output in less time will be the judging criteria.
Round 2: Besto Out of eWasteo
- Qualifying teams have to make a moving model from the junk provided.
- In this round the teams will compete for the race among the models they have made.
- The first reaching the finish line will qualify for the next round.
Round 3: Crowning the Legends
- Teams reaching the final round will have to make an electronic circuit from the e-waste provided.
- The circuit's simplicity, innovative ideas and effective outputs in given time will lead to the winning position.
Round 4: Implement It
Teams reaching the final round will have to implement the circuit made in round 3 on the moving model made in round 2.
- Participation will be in teams of two.
- Team must carry a Laptop with Proteus-8 installed
- Basic Knowledge of Proteus is required.
- No books are allowed in the competition hall.
- If a team is found cheating, they will be immediately eliminated
Rules are subject to last minute change. Contact corresponding coordinator(s) for further inquiries. Final decision lies in hands of coordinators and judges. Participants have to abide the decision in all cases.