- Civil Engineering
- February 16, 2018
- Class room 22,23
“ Our space your ways ”
- Round 1,2: 12:30 - 04:00 , February 16
- Round 3: 08:00 - 12:00 , February 17
Round 1 :
- One has to do road planning as per the given data. After completion of round 1, selected teams will get chance to perform in round 2.
Round 2 :
- Selected participants from Round 1 get chance to modify the plan with technical criteria and little traffic congestion.
Round 3 :
- Selected Participants from round 2 need to prepare a model based on their plan which must consider transit system.
- All the materials will be provided by organization no outside materials are allowed in event.
- One has to complete task in given time.
Evaluation Criteria :
- Judging will be done on skill of Transportation planning and creativity of prototype.
- Model should satisfy criteria of IRC for planning and designing of road network.
- Maximum accessibility and minimum congestion is expected in the modal.
- Material use, wastage and esthetic view will be consider at the time of judgement.
- Modification should be as cheaper as possible in terms of budget.
Rules are subject to last minute change. Contact corresponding coordinator(s) for further inquiries. Final decision lies in hands of coordinators and judges. Participants have to abide the decision in all cases.