- February 16/17, 2018
- Main Building Garden
“ More Speed, More Power with Minimum Time. ”
- Round 1: 12:00 - 02:00 , February 16
- Round 2: 03:30 - 05:00 , February 16
- Round 3: 08:00 - 10:00 , February 17
- Round 4: 12:30 - 02:30 , February 17
Robot Specification :
- The maximum dimesion of the robot can be 30x30 cm.
- The Robot may be wired or wireless.
- The length of the wire should be long enough to cover the whole track and wire should remain slack during the complete run.
- Maximum weight must not exceed 6 kg.
- The power supply will be provided maximum upto 24 volt.
- The ready made toy cars are not allowed.
- This is racing event so fastest and most balanced robot will win.
- Robot should be as per the given specifications.
- Each team can have maximum four members. Students from different institutes can form a team.
- The robot should not damage the arena.
- The robot must not leave behind any of its parts during the run; else it will result in disqualification
- Unethical behavior could lead to disqualification. Faculty-coordinators have all the rights to take final decision for any matter during the event.
- Judge's decision will be considered final.