- Electronics & Communication
- February 16/17, 2018
- EC L-6,7
“ A War You Cannot Escape. ”
- Round 1: 11:00 - 02:00 , February 16
- Round 2: 02:30 - 05:30 , February 16
- Round 3: 08:00 - 11:00 , February 17
- Round 4: 11:30 - 02:30 , February 17
- The machine will be checked thoroughly for its mechanism and dimensions by the judges for design criteria.
- In this the judges may ask questions to the team members regarding the working/construction of the machine.
- Teams would go through next round only after getting a clearance from the judges.
- Two random bots will compete in this round.
- The basic task of the machine is would be to push/drag the opponent’s machine in the pit/ off the cliff which belongs to the opponent’s arena.
- Weapons would not be allowed to use in this round.
- Hit points would be given on the basis of physical hit made by the bot and the ground it gains.
- Final decision completely lies in the hands of the judges.
Further rounds and rules shall be announced on the day of event. Use of weapons to immobile the opponent would be allowed to come into play after elimination round
- Team will consist of maximum 4 members.
- The participants are not allowed to enter the arena at any point of time.
- The team destroying the opponents wiring circuitry intentionally or even by mistake during the time of war will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge will be considered final and indisputable.
- A team loses if bot cannot show sufficient mobility for prior decided time seconds.
- Any team that is not ready at the specified time will be disqualified from the competition automatically.
- The time measured by the organizers will be final.
- The organizers reserve the rights to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit.
- In case of any dispute or ambiguity, event coordinators decision will be final and binding.
Rules are subject to last minute change. Contact corresponding coordinator(s) for further inquiries. Final decision lies in hands of coordinators and judges. Participants have to abide the decision in all cases.
- Dimension:600*600*1000 mm (max) including activated weapons
- Weight: 50 kg (max) including hydraulic cylinder if any
- Power Supply: 24 V max
- Control Mechanism: Wired (max length of wire 10m) Wireless (Dual Frequency)