- February 16/17, 2018
- Smart Class-1
“ Mind Twister. ”
- Entries are invited from the students of Physiotherapy.
- Team of 4 participants, maximum 1 team per college.
- Each team should have a captain representing the team.
- Questions will be based on Universal part of syllabus of Physiotherapy at Undergraduate level.
- The screening will be done by scientific committee by introduction of 30 MCQs to be solved in 15 minutes time
- Top five teams with the highest scores will be qualified for the final round.
- Students have to bring their own pen/ markers etc.
- Judges decision will be considered final
There may be screening round based on the number of entries and only top five teams will be qualified for the final round
Rules are subject to last minute change. Contact corresponding coordinator(s) for further inquiries. Final decision lies in hands of coordinators and judges. Participants have to abide the decision in all cases.