- February 16/17, 2018
“ He who will follow the line, will shine. ”
- Round 1: 11:00 - 12:00 , February 16
- Round 2: 01:30 - 02:00 , February 16
- Round 2: 03:00 - 04:00 , February 16
Rules & Regulations :
- The maximum dimension of the robot can be 25cm x 25cm x 25cm (l x b x h).
- The maximum weight of the Robo-Vehicle should be limited to 4.5 kg.
- Width of the black marker is 3.5 cm.
- Turning curvature diameter is 15 cm.
- Adjacent section of line distance is 25 cm.
- The power supply, provided should be maximum up to 12V DC and Mounting of the battery should be on the robot.
- The robot must be autonomous.
- Surface of the Track is Flex Printing (Black markers on the white surface)
- Readymade toys car are not allowed.
- Maximum 4 members will be allowed per team.
- Robo should be as per the given specifications.
- Robo who finishes the given track in minimum time will be the winner.
- Any robot that loses the line course and fails to reacquire it will be allowed eight reattempt or hand touch. The robot must start the course again from the previous checkpoint/start point, and if it loses the line course on its all attempts it will be disqualified from the game.
- There are 4 check points on the given track.
- Participating teams are responsible for the safety of their robots and are liable for any accidents caused by team members and robot.
- Judge's decision will be considered final.
- Any deviation from the mentioned specifications will lead to disqualification
- For the Image of the track Click here
Rules are subject to last minute change. Contact corresponding coordinator(s) for further inquiries. Final decision lies in hands of coordinators and judges. Participants have to abide the decision in all cases.