Clear The Table
- February 16/17, 2018
“ Battle it Out, Bit by Bit, Engineers are coming. ”
- Round 1: 09:00 - 11:00 , February 17
- Round 2: 12:30 - 02:30 , February 17
The objective of this contest is to make the robot to complete the given tasks in the shortest period of time to clear the table.
- The maximum dimension of the robot can be 35cm x 25cm (l x b).
- The height of robo should not be less than 10 cm.
- The maximum weight of the Robo-Vehicle should be limited to 3.5 kg.
- The power supply, provided should be maximum up to 24V DC and Mounting of the battery should be on the robot.
- The robot must be completely wireless controlled and, it should be incorporated with Multi frequency devices or DIP switches to avoid jamming.
- The track surface and course line may have unevenness, abrupt angles, obstacles in which will try to slow down the robot, switch gate, speed breakers, marble pit, and rotating curve ramp down.
- Readymade toys car are not allowed.
Rules & Regulations :
- Maximum 4 members will be allowed per team.
- Robot should be as per the given specifications. Robot has to push/pull all the objects to clear the table and reach to destination point with in minimum time.
- There are 3 check points on the given track.
- If the Robot crosses a checkpoint, and moves off track/ fall from the bridge/table, then the Robot would be placed back on the previous checkpoint crossed.
- Participating teams are responsible for the safety of their robots and are liable for any accidents caused by team members and robot.
- The decision of the judges will be final and abiding.
- Any deviation from the mentioned specifications will lead to disqualification *Rules may subject to change.
Proposed Table Track DesignTrack Design-1