- Electronics & Communication
- February 16/17, 2018
- L6, L7 Labs in EC Department
“ Eye it, try it, sell it. ”
- Round 1: 12:30 - 02:00 , February 16
- Round 2: 03:00 - 04:30 , February 16
- Round 3: 10:00 - 11:30 , February 17
Round 1: What’s in your wallet?
- On the basis of clues, teams will hunt and earn points.
- Earlier you hunt , more points you earn.
- Tougher the clue , more you earn.
- Points earned will be useful to purchase components in next level.
- Top 15 teams would qualify for next round.
Round 2: Get your own box
- On the basis of points earned in round 1, teams can purchase components.
- Design a working circuit from the components.
- Best 8 innovative designs go to the next round.
Round 3: Jo bikega, wo chalega
- Qualifying teams will now sell their circuit within college using their marketing skills.
- Usefulness of the circuit, innovation, marketing skills and team work will be the judging criteria .
- Best two teams will be chosen.
- There will be three rounds to test your skills.
- A team of 3 members can participate (all from same college). Maximum 30 such teams can register.
- Use of electronic gadgets is prohibited.
- All rounds are time bound. Earlier you finish properly, more points you earn.
Rules are subject to last minute change. Contact corresponding coordinator(s) for further inquiries. Final decision lies in hands of coordinators and judges. Participants have to abide the decision in all cases.