- Civil Engineering
- February 16, 2018
- Highway Lab
“ Home away from your home - Artifice. ”
- Round 1: 12:00 - 01:30 , February 16
- Round 2: 02:00 - 04:00 , February 16
- Round 3: 08:00 - 01:00 , February 17
Introduction:The contestants have to plan an unique holiday home and also make its model using only the materials provided. The event basically calls for teamwork , spontaneity and juidicial use of raw materials provided.
Round 1 : Day 1: 1 Hour 30 minutes
- Teams have to present the detailed idea/plan of their model on drawing sheet.
Round 2 : Day 1: 2 Hours
Day 2: 5 Hours
- During this time period the team will execute their work in accordance with their submitted idea.
- The event is open to all.
- Each Team should consist maximum 4 participants.
- The model should be handmade with the following items : Colourful Cardboards, Popsicle sticks, papers , Straws, Fevicol, glass, wood and plastic pieces, colours, plant/grass, small stones and clay pieces, small toy car/vehicle/person/animal, plastic bottles.
- Provision of above items may change due to their availability or any other reasons.
- The decision of judges shall be final and binding.
Evaluation Criteria :
- Initial Planning 20 Points
- Execution of Planned Work 20 Points
- Material Utilization 20 Points
- Appearance 20 Points
- Space Utilization 20 Points
- Neatness 20 Points
Rules are subject to last minute change. Contact corresponding coordinator(s) for further inquiries. Final decision lies in hands of coordinators and judges. Participants have to abide the decision in all cases.